Wednesday, October 7, 2009
5. Gary Oldman- Hey he's the man as Commissioner Gordon in the Batman movies. He revised the role as a big character in those movies. He is also a fine Sirius Black in the Harry Potter films.
4. Viggo Mortensen- He played a pretty badass Aragorn in The Lord of the Rings movies. And he was a good Gangster in A History of Violence.
3. Willem Dafoe- He was awesome in Platoon, which he had one of the most dramatic scene in the whole movie. He was good as the Green Goblin. Which wasn't all that great of a movie anyway. But he was good.
2. Val Kilmer- He was the second best Batman behind Christian Bale. He was hilarious in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. He played a good role in Heat.
1. Vincent D'Onofrio- He had the most rememberal role in one of the best war movies of all time Full Metal Jacket. He was funny in Men in Black, and is pretty good in Law and Order: CI.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Monday, October 5, 2009
5. Shia Lebouf- I mean what can you say about him other than he was in Transformers and stuff. Now he's this big action star yet to live up to his full potential. Give me a break. Even Stevens is no where even to a Tom Cruise or a Harrison Ford.
4. Tobey Maguire- Peter Parker omg, but Spiderman is one of the pussiest superheroes ever. What else has he been in besides those shit movies.
3. Jake Gyllenhaal- The Day After Tommorow, one of the worst movies in the past decade. He was Bubble Boy, and Donnie Darko. And no that doesn't make him versatile, just desperate.
2. Ben Affleck- Daredevil, probably the biggest superhero movie bust ever. Just watch him try to cry on screen, it's hysterical.
1. Nicholas Cage- Whoa, it's Nicholas Cage, like he was in Face Off and Ghost Rider. He should have like 5 oscars by now. J.K. he should just do Ghost Rider vs. Daredevil then just quit acting Forever.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Monday, August 24, 2009
One of the most original scripts of any Science Fiction movies is awesome in almost any aspect of the movies. You want aliens, you got aliens. You want robots, you got robots. You want bad ass guns, you got bad ass guns. You want it not to be so far-fetched, you got some realism. This is the most entertaining movie I have seen in a while. Videogame-esc is a goog word to decsribe this movie. Some political points in this movie, but not pushy. One of the best movies this summer for sure. A must see for Sci-Fi lovers out there. 4 motherships out of 5 motherships.